The Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission has published an advertisement bearing Ref. No.SSA/Esstt/Vacancy/236/2006/Pt-I/3725 dated 18-07-2013 in connection to the recruitment of candidates for a number of vacancies. It has invited intending candidates to work on mission mode to be engaged at the District of Kamrup and Kamrup (Metro). The relevant details are given below:-
The mode of recruitment is a Walk-in-interview to be held at the following dates as mentioned below for the respective job positions.Engagement will be on contractual basis initially for a period of 5 years and may be extended on the ground of satisfactory performance. The following eligibility criteria has been prescribed for the above listed job positions. Essential Qualification
Name of the Post Vacancy Gross Pay Date of Interview District Programme Officer, Community Participation & Special Focus Group 01 25,165 25-07-2013 District Programme Officer, Teachers Training & Pedagogy 01 District Programme Officer, Alternative Schooling 01 Finance & Accounts Officer 01 24,216 26-07-2013 District Project Engineer 01 25,810 District Programmer (MIS) 01 25,165 Junior Accounts Officer 01 16,920
- Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed and minimum 4(four) years of experience in relevant field/area etc. For example,
- Working with people's groups, reputed NGOs, Panchayat etc.
- Implementation of community based projects in social sector including awareness generation etc.
- The candidate must be a computer literate
- Diploma in Community Mobilization
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working with community under the banner of reputed NGOs
- Implementation of community based projects as project leader
- Experience in Educational planning and Management
- Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed and minimum 4 years of programme management experience in relevant field/area etc. For example,
- Non-Formal Education
- Elementary Education
- Community Participation
- Social Sector, NGO projects in Education, Health etc.
- He/she must be a computer literate to be eligible.
- Experience in Educational Planning & Management
- The essential & desired qualification is same as mentioned above for the post of District Programme Officer, Teacher's Training & Pedagogy.
- Graduation in Commerce with 5 years relevant experience.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer operation.
- B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized engineering college/institute recognized by AICTE and must have 3 years of experience in Government Department/ Undertaking or Private Engineering Firms
- Must have knowledge of computer operation and handling.
The candidate must have a 1st Class B.E. degree in the disciplines of Computer Science or Electronics or MCA with minimum 1(one) year of working experience of database management and in house software development.The candidate must have computer knowledge and be a graduate in commerce with 4 years of relevant experience in order to be eligible for the post.How to apply?
Applicants having the requisite qualification and experience are requested to come for a Walk-in-Interview with their Bio-data stating the Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Address for communication, Permanent Address, Telephone No., Email Address, Educational Qualification and work experience along with Xerox copies of certificates in support of the educational qualification and Passport size photograph to be submitted at the time of interview.The interview will be held as specified above at the Office of the Mission Director, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 and all eligible & interested candidates must reach the venue latest by 10:00AM positively on the said date with a mental preparation to wait for his/her turn for the interview.